“Early to bed and early to rise makes a man healthy, wealthy, and wise.”
“The secret of health for both mind and body is not to mourn for the past, not to worry about the future, or not to anticipate troubles, but to live in the present moment wisely and earnestly.”
It is believed that if you follow Vedic remedies sincerely, will remove all difficulties from your Life-Path. A Perfect Remedy can Change the Life of a Person.
One of the roles of Vedic astrologers is to identify the cause of the individual suffering from through his perception, but also to advise and suggest methods relieve or counteract those adverse effects or pains caused by those fortuitous causes.
We need to be very thankful to our Vedic astrologers, sages, and gurus of the Vedic period who, after a lot of studies and research and with the help of astrology, Meditation, mantra Siddhi, Yoga, came out with the remedial solution which helps us to get out of any difficulties.
like physical, mental and emotional thereby helping us with healthier life and straightforward way for a better-destined life.
When we feel that our level of self-reliance is pulled down and life is disturbed with too much anxiousness and emotions in constant problems both at home and office whether for that matter be it massive or minor, then Vedic spiritual remedies come to our rescue.
“Everything is not defined in destiny there is something which can be achieved by taking the right action at the right time.” “If everything would have been destined then God did not teach his disciples to pray”
In the earlier times, clairvoyants in India had the ability to predict the future but unfortunately, this made the masses submissive and prone to inactivity because somebody forgot to mention that everything in the future is not always completely decided but can be changed.
In our ordinary consciousness, this can occur due to the action of our will. The thoughts we bear and the actions that we undertake every day get recorded in the higher rational and spirited worlds. This gives us the capacity to counteract and alter the future. A sincere repentance, a firm action of will or an abandonment of a bad habit can change the course of our life.
There is also the action of Divine Grace, either directly or through the action of a Guru, which can annul future Karma.
A Yogi who has expanded his/her consciousness into the higher planes is capable of canceling Karma by consciously challenging the Karmic formations in those creations.
Human life is such a blessing. Everything is possible in this life. A human can make his destiny through good works he can change the life with his full efforts; he can get all the divine powers which a person reads or listen only to fairy tales. A human being can fulfill the dreams, whatever it is but the only thing is that desire is needed and right move in proper guidance.
How the astrological remedies work
In Vedic astrology, the planets are nor just solid masses of matter floating in the space. They are very powerful astronomical energies or psychological forces which affect us in our astral body, the subtle energy and intellectual field surrounding and interpenetrating our astral body.
The planetary energies create a structure and a combination of colors in our astral body, which irradiates and attracts a similar energy towards it. The different planets contribute to the color of the aura and that color, and vibratory wavelength is related to our thoughts, feelings, health, and the circumstances we invite into our life.
The Remedies work of managing or changing those astral influences in our astral body, strengthening or diminishing certain colors, frequencies or wavelengths like creating a kind of protective shield.
There are several types of remedies:
Occult science will be of no use if they are unable to cure the sufferers. But no, it is not happening, there is an existence of supernatural lore, there is a power behind every spell or mantra, there is a power with every process of tantra. Every prayer does work, but there is a need of desire to feel the power of these occult sciences.
Spiritual Remedies are more important than you think. Because even if you do everything else right, but forget to heal your spirit you will never realize full and complete health and happiness. Some of Remedies which are considered useful in Vedic astrology by our sages, Rishis, Yogis are Meditation, Prayers, Yoga, Yantra, Poojas, Fasts, Offerings, and through Mantra process it is possible to overcome from different types of astral influences /negative energies.
Amongst several types of astrological remedies in a Vedic astrology, prayer is the matchless as well as the good way to avert adverse effects of the planets as well as restoring health and happiness.
Yoga is the one of the most valuable remedies or a way we can purify and enlighten our astral body is Yoga. Please don’t understand here the word Yoga as just a form of physical exercise, as it is commonly heard in the West.
Yoga is the physical, mental and spiritual practices or disciplines that aim to transform body and mind, which includes a control of the mind, emotions, selfless service and detachment in action, the practice of meditation and most importantly, a total surrender to God.
All those teachings and techniques are based on the development of self-discipline of the mind and emotions to bring them from a gross level into a tune with the Divine spirit and cosmic order.
Even though The yogic disciplines are the ones that go to the very source of the problems, they can be the most difficult to practice for the majority of people.
Who just expect the astrologer to give him some quick and easy solution, a magic formula, whereas the yogic remedies require a change of lifestyle and rigorous discipline sustained over an extended period of time.
In the same way, all human problems are caused by the fact of not being aware and in tune with their Soul or Divine nature. This is called psychic ignorance, which is the cause of all karmas and wrong actions which lead to pain either in this life or a future one.
Do you know that in our classics it is cleared that disease not only come in our life because of any type of pollution but it is the result of many kinds of different reasons –
1. Our karmas or actions in this life (even in the past life).
2. Ego, Attachment is also responsible for many types of severe health in life.
3. Anger, greed, and lust are three gates leading straight to hell.
4. Getting lost in mysterious fears, causes of many types of health problems in life.
5. There may be any Unhygienic conditions near place of residence or even in home.
“Worry often gives a small thing a big shadow.”
So, first of all, it is very necessary to know the real reasons of health problems in life then only it is possible to get rid of the problems.
Whether a person believe or not but people are getting the benefits of these divine occult sciences and are making themselves better and better. Occult sciences open the way to get the ultimate success in life. It is possible to cure any diseases through astrology ways or occult science ways the only thing is proper analysis of conditions and little analysis of birth chart by an experiences astrologer, Rishis, Yoga teacher, Spiritual healer. Another important thing is the passion of patient to be ok soon. These all things will make a person ok soon.
So don’t worry if you don’t have trust on astrology, don’t worry if you are suffering from any diseases by reading the text you will automatically come to know that yes Vedic astrology will work to provide the benefit to patients.
I hope many things has been clear before you, but this is not enough be to continue with this text to know reasons of various diseases and their treatments through astrology and occult science ways.
It is the role of astrology to recognize the afflicting planets and their associated karmas to suggest the right change. Astrology is a divine knowledge or a Super-science.
Spirituality is a unique experience for each. Improving your spiritual health can have positive effects on other aspects of your wellbeing. When you feel spiritually connected, challenges in life can be easier to deal with. Review the following ways to enhance your spiritual health.
Learn to Be at Peace with Yourself – get to know who you are, what makes you jubilant and learn to balance what you can and cannot change about yourself.
Here are some simple tips suggested by Vedic masters, yogis to make that burden feel a little less heavy, or perhaps hardly there at all.
The secret to simple and healthy living is making small changes: glass of water in the morning, more physical activity, optimistic point of view – these are just a few simple ways to improve your routine. Small changes lead to big results!
1. Watch Your Beliefs. Your beliefs are not you. But they are shaping your life constantly. You have the power to change them at any point in your existence. But in order to do that, you must first start to observe them, to isolate them, to accept them.
2. Live Today. Not yesterday, not tomorrow. Go for what you can do today and leave yesterday behind for good. It’s not here anymore. And tomorrow doesn’t even exist yet, so why bother. All you have is today. Don’t waste it.
3. Relax – meditate daily, have regular massages and practice yoga. Stress reduction is one of the greatest things you can do for your health and your looks.
2. Love Your Life! Relax! Don’t get nervous and angry because of the trivial things. Don’t be too serious. Smile, love others, and always look on the bright side of life!
2. Sleep without worry like a child which will make your life more comfortable.
3. Avoid eating fried foods. Fried foods are tasty, but it contain lots of bad cholesterol and fats, which in turns can plug up your arteries and can cause future health problems.
4. Find an exercise you enjoy and do it daily: cycling, yoga, whatever it is but make sure you are exercising consistently. Walk regularly Aerobic exercise, including something as uncomplicated and low-impact as walking, is associated with a variety of benefits for the body and the brain, including a reduced risk of chronic diseases, anti-anxiety and mood-enhancing effects. Aim for a total of about 20 to 30 minutes of brisk walking every day.
5. Manage your stress and you’ll fix almost everything. Stress is the cause of a staggering number of health problems and worsens any medical condition. Stress causes us to age faster, throws our hormones out of whack, and makes us feel anxious, fearful and irritable.
6. Get more sleep. Getting more sleep will help you feel more rested and ready to face the day in the morning. It gives your body more time to rejuvenate itself as well! This is when your body repairs itself on a cellular level.
6. Don’t drink alcohol. Like caffeine, alcohol is a diuretic. Not only that, alcohol is over and over again proven to have Harmful effect on your body and health.
7. Take a holiday. Those who take frequent vacations are less likely to become tense, depressed or tired and are more satisfied with their families. So even if you feel you have the weight of the world on your shoulders, make time for a getaway so you can return refreshed and raring to go again.
Since you alone are responsible for your thoughts, only you can change them. You will want to change them when you realize that each thought creates according to its nature. Remember that the law works at all times and that you are always representing according to the kind of ideas you usually entertain. Therefore, start now to think only those thoughts that will bring your health and happiness.