Way to Calculate Your Name Number in Numerology from the values assigned to each letter from the table given below.
Now a day’s many of people believe numerology as the science of numbers as any other occult science, and also believe that their life is also influenced by the numbers,
Numerology is full of many different numbers that are important to you and your life. One of the most important numbers is your name number. This number can reflects your personality at a particular point in time.
chaldean sytem letter values are given here,
Letter values are
A-I-J-Q-Y =1 , B-K-R =2 , C-L-G-S =3 , D-M-T =4 , E-H-N-X =5 , U-V-W =6 , O-Z- =7, F-P =8
Match each letter in your full name to the corresponding value, using the chart below.
The readers are requested not to be confused by the variety of methods employed by the numerologists, various methods have been given, some of the points which are considered by different authors for the birth date numbers have been given here for the sake of believers who believe in numerology but they should rely only on their efforts rather than this indication which is assumed by many of the authors of occult sciences, as One’s karma done in past life (even in this life period )is the cause of grief or happiness. Not due to the positive or negative qualities of their birth numbers,
Add together each number to get your total name number.
If the result is more than one digit, add together the individual digits until you get a single digit. The only exceptions are the Master Numbers 11 and 22,
Keywords that relate to each of the numbers in numerology
(1) kind, benevolent, Initiating action, pioneering, leading, independent, attaining, individual.
(2) quiet by nature, pleasant, Cooperation, adaptability, consideration of others, partnering, mediating.
(3) Expression, philosophy, verbalization, socialization, the arts, the joy of living.
(4) Inventive, A foundation, order, service, struggle against limits, steady growth.
(5) wise, intelligent, Expansiveness, visionary, adventure, the constructive use of freedom.
(6) soft and gentle, Responsibility, protection, nurturing, community, balance, sympathy.
(7) quiet by nature, artistic, Analysis, understanding, knowledge, awareness, studious, meditating.
(8) Practical endeavors, serious by nature,status oriented, power-seeking, high-material goals.
(9) Brave, quick decisions, Humanitarian, giving nature, selflessness, obligations, creative expression.
(11) Higher spiritual plane, intuitive, illumination, idealist, a dreamer.
(22) The Master Builder, large endeavors, powerful force, leadership